- In order to ensure your team's attendance and scheduling, all teams must prepay for all tournaments via check or payment online. If you do not prepay, late fees will be assessed on Tuesday before the tournament (unless otherwise noted as a strictly pre pay tournament)
- All teams must sanction with WFC each year (Aug 21-Aug 20) on our website at SANCTIONS
- All teams must carry team insurance to participate in any WFC tournament. It does not have to be through WFC however we do offer it at GET INSURANCE
- All teams must turn in a completed signed roster (included players and parents signatures) at every tournament (some tournaments may require two). Online rosters are NOT REQUIRED. Rosters can be found at ROSTERS
- Remember the HOME book is the official score book during all games
- Players cannot be on more than 1 roster during the same tournament
- All teams must check in before their first game (or at designated times if posted). Failure to check in could forfeit your teams first bracket game or attendance at tournament
- All teams must pay for discounted berths within 14 days of the offer.
- WEATHER DELAYS AND ISSUES
- When weather issues arise, the HEAD coach should report to the tournament tent for any pertinent information.
- If we experience any lightning, EVERYONE MUST CLEAR THE COMPLEX AND GO TO THEIR CARS (but not leave the parking lot). If you choose to remain in the complex, WFC and the complex is not responsible.
- Do not return to the complex until it has been cleared by the tournament director and the complex
- For the STAY TO PLAY EVENTS:
World Fastpitch Connection Housing/Lodging Program
World Fastpitch Connection works with an assortment of housing properties to offer places to stay during our tournaments. This helps to ensure a variety of lodging rates and availability of rooms. All out of town teams book their rooms with our housing partners and receive discounted rates. All teams must book their own rooms through a hotel/property on our website (or an approved alternate). If they have a link, you can book online or call the phone number listed. If there is a group code, number, etc you must use it in order to receive the discount and credit for staying at that property. Once your team has booked, you must email hotel name, rooming list with confirmation numbers, room nights to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any reservations booked through a third party provider (cheaprooms.com, hotwire, hotels.com, etc) or booked outside of the WFC room block will not fulfill requirement. Any questions about an approved alternate should be emailed to email@example.com BEFORE booking.
Local Teams-any team within 60-mile drive radius may request a waiver on the lodging
If your team decides to stay in another property besides one listed on the WFC website or an approved alternate, there will be a surcharge of $199. This must be paid in full before your team will be placed in any schedule for the tournament.
WFC Housing Policies (in order to be scheduled for the tournament), your team must:
- -Stay with a WFC lodging partner from our website (minimum team requirement is 6 rooms for 5 nights. Teams must submit a complete team rooming list with confirmation numbers, arrival dates, and departure dates prior to the event; or
- -Request and receive an exception to the housing program where the team will incur a surcharge of $199
- -Request approval of an alternate lodging site (this must be approved by WFC prior to book). All information must be submitted to WFC (rooming list with confirmation numbers, etc)
- -Request a waiver as a local team within 60 driving miles.
-World Fastpitch Connection, LLC acts as a passive conduit for online distribution of customer information to our lodging partners. Participants are solely responsible for the customer information they provide through the WFC registration process in any public message area or through any email feature.
-World Fastpitch Connection, LLC is not responsible for any cancellations or for any acts by the lodging partners who provide accommodations. Lodging partners are not agents or employees of WFC.
-Every effort is made to ensure website accuracy at the time of publication, however, WFC cannot be help responsible for printing or typographical errors, product changes and/or content changes on websites
-World Fastpitch Connection, LLC is not liable for any loss or damage to property, injury, or damages or claims whatsoever arising for any act, error, omission, default, or negligence of any person who is not a direct employee of World Fastpitch Connection, LLC.