Get Batty in Darlington **Halloween**
Location: Darlington, SC
Entry Fee: 200
Format : 2 pool play, double elimination
Date(s): October 29, 2022 - October 30, 2022
Age Groups: 8u,10u,12u,14u,16u,18u
This is an OPEN event to all levels of play (A,B,C, Recreational)
During the tournaments, teams are encouraged to particiapte in events inlcuidng tent decorating, costume contests, pumpkin carving, Tent-o-Treat!! Prizes for winners!!
Blue Street Ballfields
201 Blue St.
Darlington, SC 29532
Adults (12 yrs & up) $8.00
Children (6-12 yrs) $5.00
Children (6 yrs & under) FREE
- Teams must sanction & pay annual $35 fee prior to registering for this tournament
- Teams required to submit WFC team Roster form & Insurance Policy at coaches check in
- Fees due October 14
- Costume contests
- Players and coaches are welcome to dress anytime during the tournament and come the merchandise table to be judged by 5:00 Saturday, October 29.
- Players MAY wear costumes during pool play, however they must ensure their number is still visible on the back of their costume and must not wear anything on clothing that may pose any harm to themselves or fellow players if contact/collision is made. There will be 1 winner per age group
- Tent Decorating
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their team pop up tents in Halloween themes and hand out candy, prizes, etc. There will be 3 winners chosen for the best decorated tent. Have fun with it! Pick a theme and work together as a team!
- Tents must be completed by 2:00 Saturday, October 29. It is not mandatory to hand out candy.
- Pumpkin Carving
- Pumpkins must be carved or decorated prior to the tournament and turned into the merchandise tent by 2:00 Saturday, October 29 for judging
- There will be 1 winner per age group
- Pool play 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- Bracket play 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Championship 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- IF Shootout
- Individual & Team awards given to Champion & Runner-Up in each age group
- Team awards given to Champion, Runner-Up, 3rd, & 4th Place in each age group
- Full game minus $75 administration fee is returned to teams if this tournament is cancelled prior to start of first game
- If 1 game is played prior to cancelled tournament due to unforeseen events, no refund is returned to teams
** These directions are to the city not the facility. Please ask the coordinator for specific directions.
Tournament Entry Form
** Your WFC Sanction ID is your State Abbreviation and the number you were assigned during the sanctioning process. After submitting the Tournament Entry Form ,go to the BuyNow link under the General Info tab to pre-pay for the event or mail a check payable to World Fastpitch Connection (WFC) and send to: PO Box 51746 Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
**Teams that don`t pre-pay for events by the required dates, entry fees are increased by $35.00. Fees paid via mail or online must be paid no later than two weeks prior to the start of the event date.
Teams are required to sanction annually with World Fastpitch Connection (WFC). Sanctioning year is September 1 - August 31 Annual sanction fee is $35.00. Your team must sanctioned for the current year in order to submit your Tournament Entry Form.
All teams must have team insurance and are required to submit a copy of the policy prior the start of your first game at each event. For insurance, see our official insurance agent. Teams must have birth certificate and insurance policy in the dugout during events.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to pay and play in the event your team is registering for. See Refund Policy under the General Info tab for cancellations.