Pee Dee Spring Showdown
Location: Florence, SC
Entry Fee: 250
Format : 2 Pool Play, Double Elimination
Date(s): March 26, 2022 - March 27, 2022
Age Groups: 8u,10u,12u,14u,16u,18u,23u
This is an open event to all Classes (A,B,C, Recreational) of teams
Champions in each age group receive FREE BERTH to WFC's Paradise at the Beach tournament
June 4-5, 2022 @ North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex
23u age group open $325 ENTRY
8u teams $125 ENTRY
1515 Freedom Blvd.
Florence, SC 29505
Adults (12 yrs & up) $8.00
Children (6-12 yrs old) $5.00
Children 6 yrs & under FREE
- Teams must sanction & pay annual $35 fee prior to registering for this event
- Teams required to submit WFC Team Roster form & Insurance policy at coaches check in
- Fees due March 11
- Pool Play games 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Bracket play games 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Championship games 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- IF Shootout
- Individual & Team awards given to Champion & Runner-Up in each age group
- Team awards given to Champion, Runner-Up, 3rd, & 4th Place in each age group
- Full refund of Entry fee minus $75 Administration fee returned to teams if this tournament is cancelled prior to start of first game
- No refund is returned to teams if 1 game is played prior to cancellation of this tournament
** These directions are to the city not the facility. Please ask the coordinator for specific directions.
Tournament Entry Form
** Your WFC Sanction ID is your State Abbreviation and the number you were assigned during the sanctioning process. After submitting the Tournament Entry Form ,go to the BuyNow link under the General Info tab to pre-pay for the event or mail a check payable to World Fastpitch Connection (WFC) and send to: PO Box 51746 Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
**Teams that don`t pre-pay for events by the required dates, entry fees are increased by $35.00. Fees paid via mail or online must be paid no later than two weeks prior to the start of the event date.
Teams are required to sanction annually with World Fastpitch Connection (WFC). Sanctioning year is September 1 - August 31 Annual sanction fee is $35.00. Your team must sanctioned for the current year in order to submit your Tournament Entry Form.
All teams must have team insurance and are required to submit a copy of the policy prior the start of your first game at each event. For insurance, see our official insurance agent. Teams must have birth certificate and insurance policy in the dugout during events.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to pay and play in the event your team is registering for. See Refund Policy under the General Info tab for cancellations.