Location: Florence, SC
Entry Fee: 250
Format : 2 Pool Play, Double Elimination
Date(s): June 18, 2022 - June 19, 2022
Age Groups: 8u,10u,12u,14u,16u,18u
This is an OPEN event to all levels of classes (A,B,C, Recreational)
Champs in each age group receive FREE BERTH to tournament of choice
8u $125 ENTRY
1515 Freedom Blvd.
Florence, SC 29505
Adults (12 yrs & up) $8.00
Children (6-12 yrs) $5.00
Children (under 6 yrs) FREE
- Teams must sanction & pay annual $35 fee prior to registering for this event
- Teams required to submit WFC Roster Form & Insurance Policy at coaches check in
- Fees due June 8
- Pool Play 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Bracket Play 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Championship 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Championship Shootout
- Individual & Team awards given to Champion & Runner-Up in each age group
- Team awards given to Champion, Runner-Up, 3rd, & 4th place in each age group
- Full refund minus $75 administration fee is returned to teams if this tournament is cancelled prior to start of first game
- No refund is given to teams if 1 game is played prior to cancelled tournament due to unforeseen events
** These directions are to the city not the facility. Please ask the coordinator for specific directions.
Tournament Entry Form
** Your WFC Sanction ID is your State Abbreviation and the number you were assigned during the sanctioning process. After submitting the Tournament Entry Form ,go to the BuyNow link under the General Info tab to pre-pay for the event or mail a check payable to World Fastpitch Connection (WFC) and send to: PO Box 51746 Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
**Teams that don`t pre-pay for events by the required dates, entry fees are increased by $35.00. Fees paid via mail or online must be paid no later than two weeks prior to the start of the event date.
Teams are required to sanction annually with World Fastpitch Connection (WFC). Sanctioning year is September 1 - August 31 Annual sanction fee is $35.00. Your team must sanctioned for the current year in order to submit your Tournament Entry Form.
All teams must have team insurance and are required to submit a copy of the policy prior the start of your first game at each event. For insurance, see our official insurance agent. Teams must have birth certificate and insurance policy in the dugout during events.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to pay and play in the event your team is registering for. See Refund Policy under the General Info tab for cancellations.